washing potatoes

How do you scrub potatoes?
This is a real question.  Remember I lived in Mexico and someone helped
me do it.  I take a green scouring pad and scrub them, but it takes
long, and I like to take my potatoes with skin, so how do you scrub them
nice and clean so the skin can be eaten?
If you think this is not related to the list, excuse me, but please
someone please answer privately
TIA
Jenka
--
Jenka Keizer-Guevara			The University of Alabama
jkeizer3@xxxxxxxxxxxx			Tuscaloosa, Alabama