carrot cake

Hi Margie,

I tried sending this privately, but it was returned.

I just made the carrot cake last night, using 1 cup of sucanat (eveporated
whole cane juice) and 1 cup of Fruitsource (made from brown rice syrup and
white grape juice, if I remember correctly).  It was DELICIOUS, but I agree
very sweet, and I was thinking myself of reducing the sweetener next time.
I think I will reduce the Fruitsource to 1/2 cup  and go from there.
Probably should increase the flour (by 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup?) or cut out an egg
white.  The cake was very moist.

Gretchen