Minestrone Soup

Hi FFers...

It's been quite a while since I've posted, but I'm still really enjoying the
list and the recipes.  Someone recently asked for a recipe for Minestrone
soup from a restaurant.  Well, I don't have that recipe, but there is an
excellent recipe for Minestrone soup in the McDougall 12-Days to Dynamic
Health book.  I think it's on day 2 or 3.  Anyway, it's fabulous.  I make it
often in the winter time.  I have entered it in my Mastercook program (along
with many other recipes).  I'd love to know how I can "upload" it to post on
this list (as opposed to typing the whole thing in myself).  If anyone wants
to e-mail me privately and tell me how to do it, I'll sure post it, and lots
of other great recipes I've collected over the last few years since being an
ffer.

Best regards,

Amy
alstern@xxxxxxx