RE: Mushy banana bread

HI.  My daughter sends me selected receipes from your list since I frankly
don't have the time to keep up right now.  I noticed the comments about
some fruit breads being partially uncooked in the middle.  We have
switched to two smaller pans instead of one large one.  This not only has
eliminated the baking problem, but give me a loaf for the freezer and a
smaller one for use right away, so both are fresher when we eat them!

Keep up the great work!!  JoAnn Snider, Hemet, California