tomato-lentil soup

Hi everybody,

I just made this really good soup and decided to share the recipe.I sort of
just threw a whole bunch of stuff together and the result was surprisingly
yummy!

Tomato Lentil Soup
(all mesurements are approximate because i didn't really mesure anything)

1 large can diced tomatos
1 cup orange lentils
1 cup  chopped broccoli
2 large potatoes,diced
2 cups water
1 apple,diced
3 small onions,diced
4 cloves of garlic
dried oregano
dried parsley
salt
pepper
dried thyme

-cook onions and garlic in a little bit of water until they're soft
-meanwhile,cook diced potato in microwave for about three minutes(it cuts
down on cooking time)
-add tomatos,water and lentils to onions and garlic
-add potatoes,broccoli and apple
-add spices and cook soup until the lentils and potatoes are cooked.

That's it!!!
feel free to add anything else you think might be good.

Bye for now,
Heather
bmink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx