Re: veggie burgers, dorm, and a treat

The easiest hot meal that I can make should be possible in a dorm with a
microwave.  You need salsa, a can of beans, and a potato (or rice--the
Minute Brown Rice isn't bad; I use when we go camping).  Nuke the potato.
Meanwhile, oOpen and drain the beans, and mix with salsa in a microwave
safe dish.  When the potato is done, heat the beans and salsa.  Serve
over the potato.  I often take this for my lunch at work.  Top with some
ff sourcream if you wish.

Jenny Herl              |   "The world has enough for everyone's need,
jlherl@xxxxxxxx         |    but not enough for everyone's greed."
University of Illinois  |
Urbana-Champaign        |    --attributed to Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948)