store info. for those in Boston area

Hi--

I thought you might be interested to hear that I just discovered a new food
store in Medford, MA - on Rt. 16 - called Wild Harvest.  It's apparently a
division of Star Market, but has a whole foods twist like Bread & Circus,
Fresh Fields, Whole Foods, etc. They had lots of organic produce at less
expensive prices than Bread and Circus.  They also have a separate,
clearly-marked portion of the store called "conventional groceries" in case
you would have needed to do a portion of your shopping in a "regular"
grocery store.

Have fun!

Hillary, in BEAUTIFUL Cambridge, MA where it feels like Spring today, not
Fall.  :-)