Looking for that Recipe

DATE:	October 17, 1996

SUBJECT:	Looking for that Recipe

Hello : I am kind of new to this list so I probably miss out on some
good recipes. I am looking for a good vegetable soup recipe and
chowder also. And if any one could remember there was a cabbage stew
recipe which was really low in calories I've seem to forgot..

Thank ..you

¦ Verle W. Alvey                      Pattonville School District  ¦
¦ (314) 213-8083  Ext.8020            Pattonville High School      ¦
¦ alveyv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        Warehouse                    ¦