Re: Peanut butter

I've read recently that peanuts and peanut butter have a mold or bacteria
in them and should be avoided if you tend to have allergies.

Can anyone shed any light on this subject?  I love peanut butter but have
had horrible allergy problems lately.  I recently added peanut butter
back into my diet since I cut out high fat meats.  It would help in my
detemining if I'm allergic to peanut butter if I knew for sure it
contained bacteria.

Thank you,

Kathy Anderson