New vegetarian?

Hi!

I'm new to this group but have often thought that a vegetarian lifestyle
might be just what I need, as I am not big on eating meat.  I am
wondering if there is a way I can avoid meat but still be able to consume
the amount of protein I need.  I don't like lentils or tofu!  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  By the way, I live in meat-n-potato
country and my husband and kids love their hamburgers!  Is there any hope?!

Becky
rdvorak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx