Lentil Curry Soup

Hi all, I was playing in the kitchen today (rainy days do this to me) and I
created a recipe that my hubby says I have to share.  So, Here we go.  If ths
is unintellagible please let me know.

CURRY SOUP

2 cups lentils (red or green); uncooked
4 cups water
2 cups vegetable broth
1 sweet potato cut into bit size chunks
3 carrots sliced
3 white potatoes cubed
1 cup bulger wheat (opt)
1 onion sliced thin
1/2 head cauliflour, chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric
1+ tbs curry powder (use your own taste)
black pepper to taste

Throw everything into the pot and cook until everything is cooked.  Use less
water for a stew or more for a thinner soup.  Serve with a salad and some
whole grain bread ( or naan).

It warms the body and chases the chills.  Please let me know how it turns
out.  I usually just throw things into a pot and cook it that way.

melissa
Angelvista@xxxxxxx