Re: miso and fat

I use miso all the time.  There is no fat in the kind I buy, at least not
according to the Nutrition Facts label.  The ingredient list says
"fermented soybeans."  Salt, yes, and lots of it, but no fat.

It is, I believe, the soybeans themselves that are high in fat.  Some soy
_products_ have a lot of fat, but a lot of them also do not.
Davina C. Lopez						dlopez@xxxxxxxxx
Emory Women's Center, Box 24172				ph  404-727-2000
Atlanta, GA  30322					fx  404-727-2002