exercise

I had to contribute to the exercise equip. discussion,
even though it's off-topic, because I've had such a good
experience.  I never thought I'd join a health club,
because in school the Nautilus room was always full of
obnoxious body builders, and thin sorority girls in full
paint and jewelry.  But my local YMCA is just the
opposite: lots of chubs like me plus serious healthy people,
no cruising.  The atmosphere is friendly and adult.
It motivates me to go regularly, unlike the home
exercise equip. I bought, which was not good-enough
quality to be easy to use.  The Y here is just $58 a
month for my whole family!  I encourage you to search for
a comfortable gym.
--Maggie