Re: Exercise equipment

>Amy Felix asked about exercise equipment. We have had a Nordic Trak ski
>machine in our house for more than five years. My wife uses it everyday
>and I try to log 30 minutes on it at least twice a week. IMHO the *best*
>exercise tools for your money.

I had one for several years, but I sold it and got a motorized treadmill,
which I like far better. My problem with the Nordic Track is that I wasn't
very comfortable using it, so I didn't. The problem was that the track was
too narrow. It is common that women use a wider track cross-country skiing
due to their anatomy, and I think Nordic Traks are built for men in mind.
Anyway, I didn't like it at all. In addition to my beloved motorized
treadmill, I also have a Cardioglide and a recumbent bicycle, both of which
I love. I've also gotten a Weslo AbShaper, which is a pretty remarkable
piece of equipment for not much money. Acquiring the exercise machines cost
a bit, but I was paying $60 for a club membership which I never used after
injuries prevented me from playing tennis anymore. The money, for me, is far
better spent on the equipment than on the club.

Sherry Rose                can you find the goat in this picture? ~>
sherry@xxxxxxxxx       http://home.aol.com/Sherry4803
                                      Updated 8/16 -- New photo each Friday!