honey

Most vegans will tell you that honey is not vegan. From what I understand,
alot of bees are killed during the process, so they are harmed or
"exploited". Anyway, I don't want to eat regurgitated insect food!

My problem in becoming a vegan is that my husband doesn't understand. He
said he kinda understands about the m**t thing now, but why not m*lk,
b*tter, or ch**se? So I asked him "Would you drink dog's milk, pig's milk or
rat's milk?" "NO!" He says. "Then why drink cow's milk? What's the difference??"

Andie Woolman