  Melanie's Mexican Corn Casserole  (LACTO)

  3 cans white, shoepeg corn (approx. 3 cups)
  1 4oz. can chopped green chilis
  1/4 c. skim milk
  8 oz. package FF or LF cream cheese
  3 T. cumin
  2 T. chili powder
  dash of salt
  bread crumbsor LF cracker crumbs

  Melt cream cheese in saucepan with milk.  Add green chilis,
  cumin, chili powder and dash of salt in melted cream cheese.
  Add corn.  Place in baking dish.  Cover with crumbs and
  top with paprika.  Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until

This is a good side dish with spanish rice or burritos.
I also like to make this for pot-luck dinners as it gets
rave reviews and recipe requests.  Happy eating!

Melanie Mulkins
Tulsa, Oklahoma

"All I ever need to know about computers I learn the hard way."